Students walking outside campus together

Supporting Documents

You will be required to submit additional documents as part of your application to the International Pathway Program. After you receive your offer letter to study with us, you will be able to apply for your visa to study in the USA.

What Documents Should I Send?

The most important part of your application to study on the International Pathway Program are the documents you send with your application. These documents are the supporting evidence of your eligibility to study with us and progress to Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi. These documents will also support your student visa.

After You Apply

After you apply to study on the International Pathway Program, a Student Enrollment Advisor will contact you with advice around the types of documents required to support of your application. You will also be required to bring certified, sealed originals when you arrive. You will likely be required to submit:

  • Your completed application form.
  • Proof of your English language proficiency*.
  • Passport.
  • A certified copy of your high school graduation certificate (if available at time of application).
  • Full transcripts of all your relevant academic qualifications including:
  • Anything else that will support your application (sports, clubs, hobbies, achievements, etc).

* The Password English language test is free, but must be taken at a Study Group or representative's office. Contact us to find out more.

Already in the USA?

If you already reside in the USA, you will also need to provide:

  • I-20 transfer-in form.
  • A copy of your I-94 and visa.
  • Copies of visas and I-94 for dependents (spouse and/or children with you in the US).

Sending Your Documents

You will send all documents electronically, unless we specifically instruct you otherwise. After submitting your application an email address will be provided on the application submission page, OR a secure upload link will be emailed to you. You can email your documents as PDF or .jpg attachments.

Any original documents that are not written in English must be accompanied by an official English translation. Your translation needs to be certified by a translation agency.

Applying For a Student Visa

Once your application has been accepted, you have been admitted to your international study program, and you have paid your deposit, the University will issue an I-20 from the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). With the I-20, you can apply for a visa to study in the US.

To learn more about the procedure for applying for a student visa, you should contact the nearest US Embassy or Consulate in your country. You may be required to attend an appointment.

Students sitting on bench by bushes

Contact Us

If you have additional questions about the types of documents required, you can contact us.

Contact Us